Author Topic: Crypt of the Everflame - OOC  (Read 12539 times)

TheTick

• Baron Administrator
  • High Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Honk if you Love Justice!
Re: Crypt of the Everflame - OOC
« Reply #270 on: July 26, 2018, 02:04:50 PM »
So I was in the hospital for a few days, then jumped straight into "vacation" with limited internet.  Still want to get things moving again.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Lotofsnow

• ADaSK
  • High Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 26, 2018, 02:05:54 PM »
Sorry, man. I hope you're doing ok.

TheTick

• Baron Administrator
  • High Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 26, 2018, 02:32:43 PM »
Yeah, fine.  I was sitting at work, when the worst pain I've ever felt hit my chest/sides along with nausea.  Got the heart checked out, wasn't that, honestly I don't think they know exactly what it was.  My feeling is some sort of weird muscle spasm or something?  Anyway, the fact that it was my chest meant I got a wonderful overnight stay at Kenmore Mercy (nice people, very attentive nurses, terrible food).
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

TheTick

• Baron Administrator
  • High Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 19, 2018, 09:52:20 PM »
*sigh* so this didn't work out the way I wanted. 

Scott R

• Crypt
  • Ogre
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lordofallfools.com
« Reply #274 on: October 19, 2018, 09:59:52 PM »
Assuming you mean the game- Iím always up for a revival.

TheTick

• Baron Administrator
  • High Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 22, 2018, 07:52:41 AM »
I've been thinking about it.  As long as life doesn't throw another curveball or three...

TheTick

• Baron Administrator
  • High Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 25, 2018, 11:20:23 AM »
So I'm going to try and start things up again, probably right after the muddy hill (because that's not a very exciting starting-back-up point!).  Let me reach out and see if anyone else wants to try again.

Scott R

• Crypt
  • Ogre
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lordofallfools.com
« Reply #277 on: October 25, 2018, 11:24:32 AM »
Iím in.

TheTick

• Baron Administrator
  • High Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: November 03, 2018, 07:02:07 PM »
So I've 2 that want to get back at it, if neither of the others respond, I'll recruit some new members.

TheTick

• Baron Administrator
  • High Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: November 08, 2018, 10:59:06 AM »
Alright, so I've got 3 of 4 commitments, if everybody can check in here (Scott, you are covered) assuming the notifications are still on for you, that would be great!

Lotofsnow

• ADaSK
  • High Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: November 08, 2018, 11:35:42 AM »
Howdy!

TheTick

• Baron Administrator
  • High Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: November 08, 2018, 12:29:27 PM »
High five!

Rolled 1d20 : 18, total 18

TheTick

• Baron Administrator
  • High Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: November 09, 2018, 11:53:22 AM »
Hey folks, added a poll!

Nighthawk

• ADaSK
  • Ogre
  • Omne ignotum pro magnifico
    • View Profile
    • Walk In the Dark
« Reply #283 on: November 12, 2018, 09:35:34 AM »
I don't have a problem with my character... I have a problem with him rolling dice badly and being the worst ranger EVER. :P

TheTick

• Baron Administrator
  • High Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: November 13, 2018, 07:30:26 AM »
Maybe that will be better now!