Dragon Age II and more

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTick

Note:  Spoilers ahead for DA2 and it's DLC.  Be warned!

I'm right at the end of the Legacy DLC now, just had to make the choice of whether to try and 'help' Corypheus, or simply destroy him outright.  I've read ahead a bit and I know that the game implies he survives by taking over the mind of whoever you supported in the choice.  Makes me wonder about Dragon Age 3, which from what I understand is going to continue the Mages vs Templars fight started at the end of the DA2 campaign.  Obviously a powerful mage, he could be a huge wildcard in that fight.  A faction of the mages will want to ally with/use him but might fear the cost.  The templars would fear him as it was he and his kind that caused there to be darkspawn and blights, exactly why templars watched mages so closely in the first place.  Really curious to see where it all goes.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!