Adventures in DnD

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTick

I'll put my thoughts here (possibly for a future blog post) on things I notice as I become a DnD player.

First:  Wizards has an adventure that centers around a Calzone Golem.  That's awesome.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

TheTick

I am about to do something really stupid, or really, really awesome.  I think that means I'm doing things right.  (this is for a game I'm in at the Giant in the Playground forums)
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

TheTick

Aaaand that game died out.  DM on the Giant's forum disappeared a couple of weeks ago.  This sucks.  We were going well!  He had a very interesting premise and everything.  *sigh*