Smartphone Games - Your Favorites?

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTick

Most of us have a smartphone now, and they can be awesome when you've got time to kill.  Keep your kids occupied so they forget they are about to get a shot, or their teeth cleaned, waste some time while you get your car fixed, the works.  Let's list the games we like, and maybe we can find something new to play.  For me:

• Angry Birds
  • Cut the Rope
  • Sprinkle
  • Fruit Ninja
  • Random Factor Mahjong
  • Orbital

I might have more later - there are games my wife's phone will run that mine won't which are really cool.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

TheTick

Hooked on Triple Town, though I can mostly only play it on Facebook or my wife's phone.  I need to upgrade.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

TheTick

Angry Birds: Space is just as fun as I expected.  Good change-up from their normal formula.

I'm in the Draw Something crowd also, TheTickSP.  I usually only check it once or twice a day, though.