[PF] Crypt of the Everflame

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTick

Yeah, so the post notifications thing is a bit more complicated than I thought.  UGH.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Scott R

TheTick

Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Lotofsnow

Were you able to find a third and fourth or should I ask around?

TheTick

Yes, we should have 4, they just need til Wednesday-ish to get all set up.

Rakeesh

Howdy! Thanks for letting me in, Tick. Promise not to wreck up the place;)

I'm using PCGen and selected the Pathfinder RPG for Players option. I take it that's the right one? The 20 point buy, when I was selecting my attributes it went by the old formula of an increasing cost for higher attributes, that's still the standard?

TheTick

Yes, the point buy calculations PCGen does are good.  And Pathfinder RPG for Players works fine, or you can use the Pathfinder RPG Core Supplements one which adds in a bunch more books.

Rakeesh

Thanks! I'm mostly done with character generation, I'll post it this afternoon. (As for being out of one's element, as Nighthawk referred to, I'll just tease it a bit by saying I've got a point in Craft: Glass.)

Rakeesh

Would you like us to go with the average for starting gold, or should we roll and if so where?

Lotofsnow

Quote from: Rakeesh on January 17, 2018, 01:45:44 PM
Would you like us to go with the average for starting gold, or should we roll and if so where?

From the original post:

"2.  20 point buy, starting with the average gold for your level.  You will be getting a backpack with 5 days of rations, a waterskin, a tent and blankets, and other gear, so focus mostly on your own equipment."

Rakeesh

Ouch! That'll learn me. (It's what I get for posting while working.)

TheTick

:D

I have been dealing with my dead car, but hopefully if everything is set later, we'll start today or tomorrow.