Realm of the Fellnight Queen - In Character

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTick

Quote from: BigbyMichael on April 19, 2015, 11:27:28 PM
When did he come back? Have you seen anyone going in or out of his place? Or anything different about it?

Lumi sighs and shrugs.  "I don't know...I did my best to avoid Tenzekil, and once he stopped coming around and bothering me all the time I was happy to not think about him any more.  I wish I could tell you more."
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Lotofsnow

We thank you for your assistance, Lumi. If you think of anything else, please do not hesitate to provide...

Bashir trails off as a new thought enters his mind. Instead, he says, You said you have not been to Tenzekil's place is some time. Perhaps you would recognize if something in the place is amiss. Definitely more likely than any of us who do not know him.

Bowing, Bashir gets to the point.

Would you feel comfortable accompanying us to his residence and taking a look? I must admit, this is highly irregular and I would not wish to cause you any emotional discomfort, but your familiarity with the gnome may prove immensely valuable in this investigation.

SteveRogers

TheTick

"I don't know how much help I'd be, but if you want me to go, I will."
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!