The Work Weather Thread

Previous topic - Next topic

El Seed

Today in our office it is 78 degrees, with a chance of older ladies complaining. :|
First: Never stand in back of a cow!

TheTick

See, that's why I haven't complained more strenuously over my situation here - Facilities would probably crank the heater up to 11.  At least with the cold, I can put on a jacket.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

El Seed

It goes to eleven!?

I agree about the heat.  It is easier to layer.  But once my typing fingers get cold, it's time for some ambient heat.

El Seed

It's a balmy 66 degrees today in my microclimate, 21 degrees colder than outside.

The forcast is for a stupid staff party in another town this afternoon, followed by waiting in traffic to get back home in the wind.  BRRRR! :mrgreen:

TheTick

We've got food coming in today for a party also.  I (as usual) forgot and brought my lunch...ended up eating the Hobbit inspired second breakfast.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

El Seed

Mmmm... bacon....

Today it's freezing both inside and out.  We should warm up this after, but don't bet on it!  Keep those coats handy, campers!

MERRY SOLSTICE!!!!

El Seed

Outside it's a foggy 46 degrees.  Someone turned off the heater in here this weekend, so expect a frosty morning, warming to the mid 60's....

TheTick

Yeah, we had to inform facilities numerous times about the fact we are 24/7 when we moved up here to the new floor.  Our overnight guys were very cold for a while.

El Seed

Yikes, at least our place was closed....

A frosty 32 outside, and 62 inside, warming now....

Forcast is for year end filing (blech!).

El Seed

28 degrees with a 15mph wind out of the northwest outside.  64 degrees and rising inside.

No clouds.  Forcast for rain this evening--and perhaps snow on the peaks.

TheTick

I will forego complaining about the office climate, as long as the weather is awesome for the Ice Bowl.  Ryan Miller in a toque FTW!

Smitty

It's a balmy 70-something in here.  Which is better than the 80-something it's kept on weekends.

TheTick

Mid 30s here, and should stay that way with sporadic snow showers until Jan 1.

Smitty

Oh, I meant in the office  :P

TheTick

Th-that's o-o-okay, s-so am I! [/shivers]  ;)