[PF] Realm of the Fellnight Queen (7th level adventure)

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTick

Yeah, things rolled so quick I hadn't thought all these details through.  I like the "big 16" questions from the OOTS forums.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Lotofsnow

Alright. Think my character is finally done done. As in really done. As in no more tweaking. Finally. Maybe.

Dropped Alertness for Greater Disarm. Never played a combat maneuver character, so I figured it might be interesting. I'm not going to end any fights with disarm, but it could be funny at times. Greater Disarm just means, whoever I manage to disarm, has to move to go get their weapon. They can't just pick it up.

BigbyMichael

if there are no objections ill stick with the sheets i posted

Wondering if i picked up frigid touch for my next 2nd level spell could i combined that with my slam attack?

Lotofsnow

BigbyMichael

TheTick

LOL.

So I kind of fell asleep last night after catching up on Agent Carter, but I tossed the PDF of the adventure on my tablet so I should be able to get the preliminary stuff up today.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

TheTick

I've opened the OOC thread and have posted a town map - anyone that hasn't already decided where they are going to start out can pick someplace that sounds interesting (having one or two at the feast tent/box social would be advisable, I think someone is already there).

SteveRogers

Could my cleric be involved in the ceremony in some way?

TheTick

The cleric from the Chapel of Shelyn is performing the ceremony, but if you were going to be friends with the bride or groom (don't recall offhand) I would certainly imagine you are involved, perhaps giving a special blessing or some such.

SteveRogers

TheTick

Perfect.  We will continue things over in the Out of Character discussion thread, though I really just need to know where you are going to be hanging out to begin the story.  The game forum has a map with short descriptions of the various spots involved in the event.

BigbyMichael