Jade Regent - OOC

Previous topic - Next topic

Porteiro

And I'm done with that part!

TheTick

Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Lotofsnow

Which leveling speed will we be using?

TheTick

Medium track for now.  If I get the sense that you aren't advancing fast enough to keep up with the encounters, I may switch to fast later.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

TheTick

New thread!  It will be the main thread for the first part of the game, so put Notify on for it if you don't typically check the forum every day. :)  It's just going to be talking for now, so don't worry about gear if it isn't finalized.

SteveRogers

I will try to get a post up this evening after I get home from work.

TheTick

Not to worry.  Like I said, it's a 'get to know you' bit for the NPCs, and a bit of infodump for me the DM, before I murder your characters challenge you in Brinestump.

SteveRogers

I'll just haunt the rest of y'all if you murder me.   ;)

SteveRogers

It appears Lotsofsnow and I picked the same NPC partner?  Is this allowed?  I can change if necessary.  He and I will probably need to explain who we know each other then too because it seems likely our characters would've met in their dealings with Shalelu.

I can edit my post in the chapter thread if necessary.

Lotofsnow

Nope. It is no problem really. Heck, maybe we could even link our backstories a bit.

SteveRogers

That's what I was thinking too.  Might be a kinda cool dynamic.

TheTick

Yep, not a problem at all. 

Phil

Deleted my comment, no longer needed and not the right thread for it anyway.

Am thinking I'm probably too tired for another IC post tonight, but I suspect tomorrow will be a good day for posting.

BTW, the PBP games I've been in traditionally each player picks their own color.  It seemed like Lotsofsnow picked green for himself and then two others followed suit.  I personally am thinking I'll go with something like:  Gold for my paladin's speech.    Him being a worshiper of the sun goddess, after all.  The primary benefit is that when reading it is very easy to determine who posted it.

Edit:  Unless somewhere it was decided that green would be the PC dialog color.  If so I missed it.

TheTick

I think making the text stand out helps, especially if you are trying to just read what is said and not inner thoughts.  But it can work either way.

SteveRogers

I just used green because that's the color we've been using in the other game TheTick is DMing.  But I could switch to something different if necessary.