[Pathfinder] Helpful Links for Pathfinder

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTick

Since I'm playing in a Pathfinder campaign (and possibly one other to come) I'm going to start gathering PF helpful links for myself (and others of course) to refer to.

[PF] Oradin Mini-Guide. Or, How to be a Healbot, minus the 'bot'
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13981827
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

TheTick

Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

TheTick

TheTick

SteveRogers

TheTick

No, I'd read something like that a few months ago and totally wanted to try it the next chance I got.  Just wanted to keep it as a reference. :D

Lotofsnow

I made a 4th edition paladin that was kind of a combined Captain America and Thor.

SteveRogers

Just making sure.   :)  Some people refer to me by my alter ego.   ;)

TheTick

Oterisk's Guide to the Dragon Disciple https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cmswe4jHDb1Vcm3oQME3mxUelX_WzKbQ8r9_1mwQS6M/edit?hl=en_US&pli=1

Putting this here so I can read it later, as I can't see GDocs at work.

TheTick