Turn 4: Captive Audience

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTick

He mostly looks scared and tired.  No shiftiness.

"I don't know, unfortunately.  Perhaps they thought I would be worth enough to someone to ransom."
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Derrell

"I think it's safe to let him out as longt as we keep an eye on him."  Galak moves away from the cage door just in case the prisoner tries to use it as a weapon.  "What do the rest of you think?"

Megan

I'm waiting for the wookie to chime in before I proceed. Just so y'all know. :)

Nighthawk

"He seems harmless enough... We should check this room out, take a look at the weapons and anything else that might be of use. Something tells me things are going to get troublesome."

T_Smith

Rorworr backs off the cage with a murmer of approval, and head over to the weapons to see if he can identify them, and try to get them working.

Megan

Arani nods. "Right, then. Let's get you out, Professor. Meantime, did you happen to glean anything else about these guys while you were here?"

Alrighty, get the dude out of the cage.

Nighthawk

It is, after all, easier to shoot him in the head without all the bars in the way... ;)

TheTick

I'll have something for you soon guys.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

TheTick

"The leader is wearing some type of armor.  They are planning on smuggling Veermoks offworld.  Beyond that, I didn't hear anything."

The professor cranes his neck to look nervously out the door.

T_Smith

Rorworr glances about, trying to see what the professor sees.

"Um... yes?"

TheTick

"Is there anything else?  I really don't feel comfortable standing around here..."

Megan

"Professor, what exactly do you think is going to happen? You're relatively safe here with us. I know you're set to leave, but I'll be honest: there was a veermok beating the living hell out of your speeder. I'm not sure you'll even be able to get out of here on your own."

Arani shrugs. "How long have you been here, anyway? Did they feed you?"

Derrell

" You would probably be safer with us.  Unless there's something you're not telling us."

Nighthawk

"I sense we're not alone here... Professor, how many others are in this place?"

T_Smith

Rorworr looks around the room to see if he can find any weapons, working or broken. Should he find any broken weapons, he'll make an effort to repair them.

Sorry to repeat myself, but I don't know if I was given an answer, or if it was just because I couldn't spot anything due visual impairment, if I failed a roll, etc etc. :) Also, found out I can access this from work on my break! Yay! Wonder how long it'll last.