Turn 3: Power Overwhelming

Previous topic - Next topic

Megan

I asked the GM a question. :D Once he answers, I'll proceed.

Megan

Alright, I'm going to go ahead and post what I found, and I can retcon in a change if I need to, I guess. :D

Quote from: "Nighthawk"I'm just afraid now that if I resist the advances for much longer she will shoot me...
Silly boy, those aren't advances. If I were making advances, they'd be MUCH more direct. ;)

"Interesting," Arani says, without glancing up from the terminal. Pointing left, she says, "That door is a storage room, and along with damaged weapons, there's also a prisoner in there we might want to talk to, a Professor Tasrah Boh."

"To our right is the barracks, and behind that, the quarters of the leader, Saidle Frex. They've been capturing veermoks and selling them as guard dogs, but it looks like he has plans for a weapons smuggling operation as well--bringing them to the planet, that is. All in all, not very nice people."

Derrell

Galak wants to check the storage room first.  The prisoner might have information we can use.

What would Rann do with a woman, anyway?  Aren't jedi supposed to remain celibate and not get into romantic relationships?  Sorry, Rann. :wink:

Nighthawk

Why? The last Jedi to have a relationship worked out soooo well... ;)

"Agreed. Besides, the fewer civilians there are around here the better."

T_Smith

"Going into that room should be the best decision. I can at least attempt to fix the damaged weapons while the person is qustioned."

Megan

"Alright, well...since we're all agreed, then..." Arani heads to the door, unlocks it if necessary, and opens it.

TheTick

new turn coming
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!