SW: The Smugglers of Naboo OOC Thread

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTick

Hey Nighthawk, if you could attempt to post here, that'd be grrrrreat!

edit:  Declaring this the official OOC Thread.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Nighthawk

Huh? What? Where? Is this thing on?

Oh... OK then.

Question: Why are there already four characters in teh character thread? They examples or are we to use those?

*EDIT*
Never mind... Pre-made characters, eh? OK. I'll wait for others to show up, then decide who it'll be.

TheTick

Megan, you should be able to post here as well.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Megan

Testing!

Edit: Indeed.

Derrell

:mrgreen: This is going to be cool. :mrgreen:

Megan

*poof* And there's Arani Korden. :D

TheTick

Everyone should be in the group to post here now.  :D  Oh, and this little module has a jungle element to it, so I thought I'd theme the forum appropriately.  ;)

Nighthawk

So who's who? I wouldn't mind being the scoundrel, but I defer to everyone else.

TheTick

The Jedi and the Wookiee Scout are still on the board.  You and T_Smith can pick either of those. :)

Megan

Hey, rather than muck up the first turn thread, a question for you here: should we be prepping to go in that thread? Or are you going to assume a pack full of stuff that we'd need (rope, bug repellent, water supply, etc.)?

TheTick

No need - this is more of a day trip than a 'OMG did I remember to pack rope and a 10 foot pole' sort of thing.  Since it's for new players, they don't want you to have to worry about all that.

Megan

Right on. :D

Derrell

So forgetting to pack something important won't cause us to get eaten by a pack of   Gungan zombies? :wink:  Meeza called Jar-Jar Binks.  Meeza eatin' your brains.

Nighthawk

QuoteNo need - this is more of a day trip than a 'OMG did I remember to pack rope and a 10 foot pole' sort of thing. Since it's for new players, they don't want you to have to worry about all that.

No, no, no... It's the 10' LADDER that we need. Why does that keep coming up in equipment lists anyway; has anyone ever actually used one?!?

Anyway... I'll wait for T_Smith.

T_Smith

Hey guys, sorry about the wait and all, don't get to do this at work. I'm going for the wookie as my character.