Dance, monkeys!

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTick

I'm here, Jen and the two oldest kids are out, Eva is asleep...and there's absolutely nothing to do.  Somebody post in one of the various forum DnD games somewhere, or well, anything anywhere!
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Sputnik314

I'm bored all the time actually.

Derrell

TheTick

Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

TheTick

Note to self - latter-day Genesis songs may not make the best humorous references.

Derrell

How many people here are old enough  to remember Genesis? *raises hand*  I think it's funny. ;D

rivka

Quote from: Derrell on February 22, 2012, 09:31:39 AM
How many people here are old enough  to remember Genesis? *raises hand*  I think it's funny. ;D
Seconded.
Good Kirk. Evil Kirk. The only difference between them: eyeliner.
- anonymous commenter on The Enemy Within