When it rains, it pours

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTick

She's been doing great with it.  Such a big stress reduction to not have to wrestle with a screaming kid to take medicine.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

TheTick

Now that I'm in the mix, everyone except Thomas has been sick.  Ugh.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

rivka

Good Kirk. Evil Kirk. The only difference between them: eyeliner.
- anonymous commenter on The Enemy Within

TheTick

I HATE when my boss is out of town...the guy that fills in NEVER responds to anything in a timely manner.

TheTick

FYI, my family is in from out of town.  May not be around here much, but I would like to advance the D&D combat a bit at the very least.

TheTick

All three kids miserable with a cold or something.  Lots of phlegmy coughs, hurting heads and snotty noses.  And I'm feeling it today, of course.  UGH.

rivka

yuck! Hope everyone feels better quick.

Between the stress at work and the stress/drama at my secondary job, I am feeling perpetually wound tight. bleh!
Good Kirk. Evil Kirk. The only difference between them: eyeliner.
- anonymous commenter on The Enemy Within

El Seed

I got a little stuffy after my last interview. It passed, fortunately.

Get well soon, Ticks!
First: Never stand in back of a cow!

Sputnik314

Uh oh.  I hope it doesn't last. ;)

Sputnik314

Waiting to respawn, too many enemies nearby.
ptptptptptptptpt

not another cold!!!  they always last for 2 weeks, at least.