Hello?

Previous topic - Next topic

SpamHead

Nobody has posted here in chat in like, forever. How long has it been like that?

TheTick

Well, the threads are all dated, so.... ;) :D
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

SpamHead

I don't remember seeing them get posted in at late January. (that might have been before I went through everything here don't remember)

And am I allowed to start something to get people chatting at the chat?

TheTick

Yep!  I used to try to engage more here, but most folks left (or just continued on at our friends' sites) when I went MIA during one of my wife's troublesome pregnancies.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

rivka

Except for those of us you just can't get rid of.
Good Kirk. Evil Kirk. The only difference between them: eyeliner.
- anonymous commenter on The Enemy Within

SpamHead

Yeah. That would explain how many dead topics there are.

TheTick

Quote from: rivka on March 04, 2013, 10:16:16 PM
Except for those of us you just can't get rid of.

Hey, I see you lurking, when others cannot.  Behold my awesome power!

rivka

*beholds, and is amazed*
Good Kirk. Evil Kirk. The only difference between them: eyeliner.
- anonymous commenter on The Enemy Within

Porteiro

Ooooh!  Shiny powers!

Jon Boy

*fears and trembles*
Jon Boy is merciful!
—El Seed

TheTick

*nods* That's more like it!

Ela

My excuse is that I got out of the habit of checking when our fearless master was MIA.

Though rivka and I used to periodically comment to each other on the fact that there was no one here.  :P
(On the old incarnation of the forum. Those thread were probably cleaned up though.)

Edit: Well, no actually I see that thread is still here.

Sputnik314

y-o=p]\
sorry i dropped my keyboard
that should be a cheat code or something.

I am all amazed at your mind b3nding powers!

Derrell

TheTick