A Slight Improvement

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTick

FINALLY got around to putting in a new PSU in the old desktop.

Right On!:  It powers up!
Right Off:  It doesn't detect the master hard drive
Right Off:  I can't remember if I was having this problem before or not
Right On:  I know!  I'll pop in a Linux boot disk and see what data I can find!
Right Off:  I don't have any handy
Right Off:  The machine that could make one would be this one
Right On:  Time for new parts!
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

TheTick

A final Right On!:  I believe I'd already gotten all the data we needed off that system anyway. 
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

TheTick

Just me being dumb:  I forgot my new laptop has a burner in it.  Could easily get an Ubuntu CD made up.  Derp.

Sputnik314

LOL! Anyway, can I make new topics on chat? Like random thoughts and whatever? Or my "daily journal entry"?

TheTick

Sure!  The only place you can't create new topics (if I've set it up right) is in the gaming forums.