[PF] Hey, maybe a Pathfinder game?

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTick

Any interest in starting a Pathfinder game here again?  I'd be game for restarting one of the existing games with whoever wants to come back, or running an individual module if there is someone who wants less of a time commitment.  I miss PbP gaming, and I'd like to ease back in.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Lotofsnow

Sure. I should have time to post a couple times a week. I wouldn't mind picking up where we left off on either of the campaigns or even starting fresh.

TheTick

My thought is, if enough people from either game want to pick up, I'll do a '5 minutes into the future' jump with a recap.  Or just start with one of the individual modules as there are some really cool ones.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

TheTick

I'd love to keep going with Jade Regent, but failing that, Realm of the Fellnight Queen looks like a fun shorter module.

SteveRogers

I am actually surprised I remembered my password for this forum.

TheTick

SteveRogers

Lotofsnow

Fellnight Queen could be good. I see it is 7th level. I actually have a 7th level character sitting around.

TheTick

I think that's the way I'll probably go, with an option to do Jade Regent too.

TheTick

Lotofsnow

Want me to ask https://twitter.com/michaelshizuro? I know he's been itching for some gaming. His time zone is Tokyo though, so responses might be delayed until odd hours.

TheTick

That's great, yeah - I may have to activate his account as I think I have the self-activiation turned off as I was tired of deleting spammers.

SpamHead

I haven't been on here in a long time, just posted because I found an old PM in my inbox. I'd like to do something again sometime, and I have a decent idea for a character (as in, any depth at all)

TheTick

Man, I'd love to get things going again, but my work is kind of...oppressive right now.  But I've been feeling the itch too.  Heck I'd love to play in a game, I just tire of getting stuck with randos at the various sites I've tried to get in on one at.

Lotofsnow

After I finish running my IRL game (should be within the month), I could run something. Maybe Dungeon World, which is super easy and most of the rules are free online.