Crypt of the Everflame - OOC

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTick

So still no Rakeesh, what I might do is just NPC his character so we can move, and if he pops back up, great, if not, I have a spot to add someone back in.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Scott R

TheTick

We're back!  Make sure you've subbed to the main thread if you turned it off.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

TheTick

If Sandy signals that it's safe to move up, everyone can react to the scene. :)

Scott R

TheTick

Mostly I was posting something here in case nobody has the other thread's notifications on yet. :D

Lotofsnow

Off to a good start with the dice, I see.

TheTick

Could've been a worse roll to go low on.  :D

TheTick

The doors will require a Strength check to open, once everyone outside is done investigating.

TheTick

Considering this an official break for the holidays, so no pressure to post anything until after New Year's.

Especially no drunk posts ON New Year's.

Lotofsnow

Did we have someone else coming or is it just Sandy and Maura?

TheTick

I'll figure it out one way or another today or tomorrow!

Scott R

TheTick

Doors and corners, that's where they get ya

Need to find a way to kick this off again.