Crypt of the Everflame - OOC

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott R

Lotofsnow

Well I'm probably dead this round. Maura is great on rolling initiative, but not so good at actually hitting things.

TheTick

Man, the die roller loves ones right now (the wolf AOO was a one also).  Trying really hard NOT to kill you guys in your first real encounter.  ;)
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Scott R

Is the wolf threatening Maura near enough to Sandy that he could reach it with a 5-ft step?  Would he be able with that move to position himself into a flank with her?

Does making a 5 ft step draw AOOs?

TheTick

I'll say yes, that can put you in a flank, and 5 foot steps do not draw AoOs.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Rakeesh

Quote from: Scott R on March 11, 2018, 09:50:18 AM
"Gnimble."

I love it.

Given how badly these wolves are just wrecking our shop and Kirdo isn't wolf kibble yet, I love it too. Given how tough they are, we get to level for this right?;)

TheTick

Ha, well I do need to figure out XP for you guys so far.  Will be moving things along tonight most likely.  Had a busy couple of days.

Scott R

If he weren't so terrified, Sandy would be grinning smugly at Dariel. Who, as I interpret things, is only now climbing out of his sleeping bag.

:-)

Nighthawk

Oops... Crap... Sorry, it's been a bad week. It's 2:45am on Sunday morning and I realized I needed to check this.

ETA: Two 3s on attack rolls. I give up... Have the wolves eat me already. :P

Rakeesh

How close are wolves 2 and 3, Tick? To each other and anyone else, I mean.

TheTick

Stand by, been miserable and under the weather the past few days...

TheTick

The last two wolves are about 10ft apart.  Maura's now-dead wolf would be about 10ft from Sandy's (given that Sandy took a 5ft step over there to Maura's) if that helps.  I imagined Dariel's move was to the wolf left by Sandy's move, perhaps to discourage it from chasing after the injured teammate.

Rakeesh

Given their spacing, could I split the difference between them and (if I land the shot correctly) hit them both with a thrown bomb, while also not hitting any teammates?

TheTick

Rakeesh