Crypt of the Everflame - OOC

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotofsnow

Rakeesh

Sorry, Snow! I didn't see yours until after I posted-better if Maura does it really, for a number of reasons. Also come to think of it, Kirdo would wait until she gave it a pass anyway, after hearing her reason for being there.

Lotofsnow

Quote from: Rakeesh on January 24, 2018, 01:10:53 PM
Sorry, Snow! I didn't see yours until after I posted-better if Maura does it really, for a number of reasons. Also come to think of it, Kirdo would wait until she gave it a pass anyway, after hearing her reason for being there.

It is up to you. I was just going to spout some religious mumbo jumbo. Perhaps you just grab the lamp while Maura is going on.

Rakeesh

Nah, please go right ahead. Kirdo would need a sizable pause before he grabbed it anyway, since he doesn't feel the connection to the town to the extent others do.

Lotofsnow

Thanks. I would have had it typed sooner but... stupid work.  ;D

TheTick

If you want to edit/delete posts and it doesn't work, let me know.  Tried to duplicate the permissions from previous games, but it's always long enough between me creating new forum sections that I never remember exactly what to select.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

TheTick

You guys are making my job easy. :D 
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Lotofsnow

TheTick

In this case, I just mean you've all got the RP stuff on lock (which is not a surprise it's a veteran group of players).

Each of your characters have 1/4 of the map to the crypt, with Maura having the first section.  When you are all ready to roll out, I will need a Survival check from her.

Rakeesh

That's the sort of thing we could collaborate on, right? The Aid Another or some such.

Rakeesh

It is, so I'll just roll it now, and add the flavor in later (assuming Maura welcomes collaboration, of course). The rules don't say if only one character may Aid Another, but if that's the rule Kirdo would defer to Dariel. Survival+5
Rolled 1d20+5 : 20 + 5, total 25

TheTick

Aid Another is definitely still a thing. 

Rakeesh

And boy, super glad to roll a 20 on such a roll, hah.

Nighthawk

I'm of few words, but Dariel might open up a bit once something tries to kill us. ;)

Lotofsnow

Maura will definitely appreciate assistance. Didn't she just make a whole long speech about working together?  ;)