A possible change

Previous topic - Next topic

Sputnik314

Also, since we will be swiching over to pathfinder, do I have to recreate taggart on pcgen?

TheTick

You don't have to use an archetype - they are just simple ways to change a character to suit a concept.  The recommendation to keep trapfinding is simply that it's a useful ability that's unique to the rogue.  You can do it with other characters, but it's kind of their thing.  Hide in Plain Sight, depending on how it's written for the particular class, is just what it says - a way to get hidden (and therefore get sneak attack damage) even when there are no convenient shadows or other things to hide behind.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Lotofsnow

Here is the Pathfinder version of Yiki I have had kicking around:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5-R28PQWkoOZGE0Z2ZTS0c1a1k/edit

I had brought him to GenCon to possibly use, but ended up playing my witch instead.

pooka

I know we're frequently inattentive, but I'd like to keep learning the ropes.  Feel free to nag me on Sakeriver or GC.

TheTick

Works for me.  I have versions of Imfei and Taggart around here somewhere converted to PF, though Taggart needs to be switched to a rogue from the sounds of it.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!