Introduction - Seawell

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTick

The port town of Seawell sits at the base of a peninsula dotted with swampland nearest the town, and rainforest terrain farther down.  Coral reefs sit offshore, and until the town built their lighthouse about 45 years ago to guide trade ships into their port, only the local fishermen in their shallow-bottomed boats would risk the travel.  Since the lighthouse went into operation, however, traders from up and down the coast would stop at Seawell as it was the best place to reprovision and meet up with caravans from further east.

The town's inhabitants were mostly Humans, but some Elves and smallfolk have moved in since trade picked up.  There are an unknown number of Lizardfolk tribes that lived in the swamp, but they mostly keep to (and fight amongst) themselves.  The local wildlife is considerably more dangerous if you go off the paths, however, as panthers, alligators, snakes and other creatures make excellent use of the camouflage afforded by the damp climate.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

TheTick

The Characters:

Yiki Half-Moon (Lotofsnow) - Half-Orc Barbarian
Tagart (Sputnik314) - Half-Orc Ranger
Imfei (pooka) - Elven Paladin
Bigsby Babblesforth (SteveRogers) - Gnome Bard

...and one more forthcoming, possibly.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

SteveRogers

This might be a better version of my character sheet.

pooka

I'd like to sense motive.  How do I do that?