[3.5E] A short adventure to get things rolling

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott R

I don't know that Mike cares about poaching users. 

I'm interested to see  how you run the game-- good luck!

Lotofsnow

I set this thread to notify me via email of new posts. I find that is sufficient to remind me to check it.

I just played Pathfinder for the first time on Sunday, so I'm definitely eager to jump in to 3.5 again. My weekly group is changing from Shadowrun to <redacted> for a bit. I figure any earlier editions I play will only help me when playing <redacted>. Heck, my DM has even offered to run us through a 2nd edition game at some point in the near future.

TheTick

I see what you did there. ;)  Got a special email from WotC, eh?  Nighthawk will be jealous.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Nighthawk

pooka

I've got the character sheet but not really sure how to proceed.  Do I just choose a race?

TheTick

If you look in the thread in the new forum dedicated to the game, you can download the PCGEN software that Nighthawk linked to.  You can enter all the stuff in that, and it will give you a character sheet.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

TheTick

Let's try and get something in for each character by, say Saturday night, so I can write things up for Monday.  If you are having trouble with all the numbers (and it is a bit daunting) post a character concept you like (I want to hit things with swords!  I want to blast stuff with fire!  I want to sneak around!  I want to make others better!) and we can help with picking what works for it.  :)

TheTick

Just a heads-up - if anyone wants to bow out of the current game I'm running, there will be a good time to switch players out forthcoming.  Similarly, that may leave a spot or two open to anyone who might be interested (Derrell would have dibs on the first one if still interested).  I might just add him anyway.  The next adventure will be less of a plain dungeon-hack and have a bit more on the skill challenge/RP/investigation side of things.  But still plenty of chances to deliver a beat-down. :D  If you want to join, come up with the basics of a character concept and post it up here.