Crypt of the Everflame - OOC

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotofsnow

The stone with light cast on it should be lighting where the wolf was.

TheTick

Be glad there's no such thing as drop bears in Pathfinder.

or is there...
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

TheTick

Work is rough today, but I'll try and knock out some turns tonight.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Scott R

I totally forgot that Kirdo was a gnome.

Nighthawk

I've been busy as hell these past few days, but I figured that since I was at the bottom of the order it wasn't that major. :P

How much rest have we gotten at this point? I'm debating whether I'll stay up or not.

Lotofsnow

We were still within the first watch.

Rakeesh

Nothing needed from Kirdo, right? He's going back to sleep and rolled his perception for his watch already.

TheTick

Correct.  Taking a look at this later today hopefully

Rakeesh

Perception +3
Rolled 1d20+3 : 20 + 3, total 23
to awaken, whether it's in response to an injured wolf, a shout, or the sound of a crossbow being fired.

Rakeesh

OK, hand to god, I'm not using like a secret asterisk or anything on these perception rolls. Initiative+1 This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 1d20+1 : 1 + 1, total 2

And there's the karmic rebalance.

Lotofsnow

Since Maura is awake, I think she'd hear the crossbow twang, no?

Nighthawk

I'm... not sure where things stand.

1) Is this a new initiative? If so...

Initiative, just in case 1d20+3 : 5 + 3, total 8

2) Given that I stated I wasn't awake... when will I be? I'm a light sleeper, honest! ;)

Perception, just in case 1d20+8 : 1 + 8, total 9

Nighthawk

***sigh...***

Two natural 1 Perception checks in a row?!? Seriously, I'm the world's worst ranger... I hope these wolves eat me so I can create another character. ;)

TheTick

Yes, new initiative.  I'm considering this a surprise round, and there's enough commotion to wake everybody for the next round.

Lotofsnow

Initiative 1d20+8 : 19 + 8, total 27