Serpent's Skull - OOC

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotofsnow

Hm. Maybe Yiki should ask for seconds.

TheTick

Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Lotofsnow

Got a bit confused for a second, since my email simply linked me into the post. I was like, I thought Phil said Ameiko was a good cook?

TheTick

They do talk up a spicy fish dish in RotRL quite a bit at her place, yes.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Lotofsnow

Right, but it took me a second to realize it was Yiki getting poisoned by dinner and not Faraway.

Lotofsnow

Uh, Bigsby, you going to eat that?

SteveRogers

Based on my roll, it seems fairly likely I am.

Also, I edited my post to make the RP more clear.

pooka

I kicked that soup's sorry glutes!  :struts:

Sputnik314

It was nice knowing you all...

Lotofsnow

Ah, so it is one of THOSE kind of Fortitude saves against poison. Here I was looking forward to a sailing trip.

Sputnik314

Even my IRL character is better at resisting vomiting than Taggart.  Seriously, the last time I vomited at all was 2 years ago!
Rolled 1d20+2 : 1 + 2, total 3

pooka

Imfei slumbers fitfully.
Rolled 1d20-2 : 13 - 2, total 11

Lotofsnow

Confusion on Yiki's next turn:

Confusion 1d100 : 32, total 32
DC9 Will 1d20+3 : 9 + 3, total 12

Lotofsnow

Also, that damage should be 1d4.

Rolled 1d4+4 : 1 + 4, total 5

Lotofsnow

Also, to clarify, if I don't kill it, the whole cofusion thing doesn't happen. If I do, looks like Yiki is babbling incoherently next turn, lol.