Interlude - Ends and Beginnings

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTick

"It's a fine thing you've done here, friends."  Guard Captain Kern is speaking to the four adventurers as some of the Seawell guards load the pirate plunder onto carts. "The town's merchants will be glad to get whatever materials are here, and there should be no more trouble at all for ships passing this way once we get the lighthouse fixed up.  Though, it's sad we've had to bury such fine folk as the Korvals.  We've posted a notice that our lighthouse needs a new keeper, and we're trying to find out where their oldest son has gone to, in case he wants any of their belongin's."

He turns to look at the gathered adventurers now.  "I suppose you folks will continue on your way.  There's a ship named the Jenivere that's leaving in a few days.  She's bound for Magnimar first, though she'll be passing through many a port on the Inner Sea.  Perhaps you'll find town to help, eh?"  With that, he shakes your hands each at a turn and then goes to help a few of his men dig out a particularly stubborn crate.

Spoiler: ShowHide
Just to bring this part of the adventure to an official end.  Everyone that wants to continue, will need a Pathfinder character (as we've discussed, I can help create one for anybody that needs me to) and you should all download and read this Player's Guide.  (it's free, though you have to register if you haven't already)
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!