Previous topic - Next topic

TheTick

View the source over at Baldursgate.com...and see this:

Quote<!-- February 28, 2012 -->
<!-- Shadowy Figure- Raise Dead : Infinity Engine -->

<!-- For years, I clung to the memory of it. Then the memory of the memory. -->

<!-- And then... it returned. Better than it was before. -->

Interesting...very interesting.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

TheTick

Source updated today:

<!-- Take heart fellow adventurers, for you have curried the favor of Boo, the only miniature giant space hamster in the Realm! -->
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Lotofsnow

It better not be the just Baldur's Gate arriving on Steam or something.

TheTick

I believe, amongst what little info IS out there, it's been said that this is not related to that.  Though that is happening.

TheTick

<!-- "She left me to die. YOU left me to die. But Shar... Shar wanted me to live." -->

TheTick

There's a countdown on the site now, apparently, ending today.  Can't check it from work but might be able to from my phone.