Turn 5: Barracks of Smell

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTick

Ax-man
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Megan

Arani sees the ax-wielding crazy running at them, in spite of the nice wound Galak gave him. Huh. Well. That's not good.

She decides to take a shot, aiming for his torso.

Derrell

Galak fires again at ax-man.

Nighthawk

Rann lets out a barely audible sigh and ignites his lightsaber.

Stab! Slash! Poke!

Wish I could just force push the clown in to the pit... How easy it it to throw him in?

T_Smith

Rorworr takes aim at the Ax-man to fire, but should Arani's shooting take him down, he'll change targets and fire upon the closest target instead.

TheTick

Arani is the first to get her shot away after Galak, and makes it count (1d20+3=16, hit, 8hp), and the ax-weilding smuggler pitches over the railing and into the crevice.

Galak turns and shoots at Saidle Frex, but the mercenary nimbly ducks the blast as he gets into firing position (1d20+4=9, miss).  Rann steps to the end of the catwalk with his lightsaber, ensuring Frex will not be able to get past him to his friends.

Rorworr's bowcaster shot ricochets harmlessly off the floor just to the left of the mercenary leader (1d20+2=6, miss), and the wookiee roars in frustration.

Saidle Frex, seizing the moment, fires a shot at Galak but blasts a crate instead (1d20+4=6, miss).  Frex lets loose a particularly colorful stream of curses and steadies his arm on the railing for the next shot.

Okay, anybody changing their actions for next round?  You can attempt to close on Frex and push him into the crevice, it requires hitting with melee attack (1d4 damage), and if that is successful, pass a DC15 Push check (with your push bonus from your character sheet).  One exception is Rann, who gets to use his lighsaber for the melee attack and gets full damage.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Derrell

Galak will try to get in a better position.  He'll move forward without lowering his blaster.  If he can get close enough on the next turn, he'll attempt to push the smuggler intgo the crevice.

Megan

I don't know how wide our ledge is. If it's wide enough to get to one side and get a clear shot away from Rann, do so. Otherwise, hold my action.

Nighthawk

Back, and I'm confused. I thought Frex was the one with the axe.

Can I tell the state of the "axe man" that fell in the crevice? If I charge in after Frex, I wouldn't want this guy popping up out of thin air.

TheTick

Frex is the mercenary with the armor has a blaster.  Axe-man is very dead to your eyes.

Will have more tonight.

Nighthawk

***poke!***

TheTick

Sorry, will work on things tonight.  :)  Thomas had his first summer soccer practice tonight, and Mattie didn't want to nap.

TheTick

(assuming Rann allows the soldier to move up)

Galak moves towards Saidle Frex and slams his shoulder into him (1d20+4=13, miss) but the merc manages to shrug off the charge with his free arm.  Arani tries to place a shot past her comrade but it goes wide (1d20+3=8, miss).

Nighthawk, attacking, standing firm?

Nighthawk

Crikes, nobody can hit the broadside of a barn.

Fine then... Stab! Slash! Poke!

Also, try to work him in to the chasm while I'm at it.

T_Smith

Rorworr takes a moment in the heat of battle to change weapons to the repaired blaster found in the previous room, smacking himself for not changing before engaging enemies. Once changed, he will continue to fire on the same target.