Turn 5: Barracks of Smell

Previous topic - Next topic

Derrell

Galak draws his blaster and will enter with blaster raised. Is the door wide enough for us to go through it two at a time like we did when we first entered the ruins?

Nighthawk

"You all have it easy; you can keep your distance. We should not take any chances at this point... At the slightest hint of hostility, open fire."

Megan

Arani rolls her eyes. Poor, poor little Jedi. Hey, man, you chose to be a sword-swingin' knight.

"I recommend that we NOT be in the doorway when it opens, just in case the two in there know we're coming. Unless we're gonna go in shooting, that is."

Nighthawk

Force Choke! Oh, wait... Never mind.

"I can sense that they're not near the door, but opening the door will possibly be a clear giveaway. If the door is seen opening, fire the first volley from cover and give me the chance to close in if need be."

Megan

Quote from: "Nighthawk"Force Choke! Oh, wait... Never mind.

Heh. Yeah, too bad you can't read minds. :D

"Works for me."

T_Smith

Rorworr makes sure his weapon is drawn, and ready to fire. If and when the time comes, he will fire at target most likely to encounter Rann first.

Sorry guys, internet was out yesterday at home.

TheTick

You are able to enter the room all at once.

You stand on a ledge in front of a deep crevice. A narrow metal catwalk spans the crevice, leading to a large open area. Many computers and consoles have been bolted to the walls. Dim glow lamps hang from the ceiling. At the far end of the room, a large, armored figure stands with his back to you, looking at one of the computer screens. Beside him is a smuggler with a large vibro-ax in his hands.

At this point, they have not noticed you (no creaky doors here!).  The crevice takes a round to cross on the catwalk.  Oh, and don't fall in.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Derrell

Galak whispers "I think we should take care of them before trying to cross the crevice."  Galak will fire at the guy with the ax.

Nighthawk

Rann starts to whisper something, but Galak begins to blaze away before he can react.

He takes out his lightsaber but doesn't ignite it, waiting for one of them to attempt to cross the crevice and get in range.

Staying in cover, out of immediate sight and out of the line of fire until anyone tries to cross over, then engage.

Megan

Arani shrugs. Well, I thought we were going to wait for hostile action, but hey...action is action, right? Not much cover here, but then no one's waving a blaster over there either.

Arani stands to the side of the doorway, making herself as small a target as possible, just in case they do have blasters (and not just that nifty ax). If there's a clear shot, she'll aim low, maybe get the legs out from under one of them. Leaving one to question didn't work out so well last time, but maybe this time it will.

TheTick

FYI, I'm figuring that since Galak is firing away, he will get a surprise round.  If anyone else wants to be more explicit about blasting away gleefully with him, let me know.  More coming later...
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Nighthawk

I'll wait until they move to us. As much as it looks cool in movies, I'm not much a fan of charging in to a breach with my colleagues firing at me. ;)

TheTick

Indeed.  More is coming, pretty busy at work/home lately.

TheTick

Galak's blast finds it's target (1d20+4=23, hit, 11hp) and the chief smuggler very nearly falls in the crevice.  He manages to stay up, however, and charges across the catwalk in a rage, not paying any attention to the nasty wound on his ribcage.

Anyone else changing who they want to attack or so on?

Megan

Is this the guy with the ax or the guy with the armor charging at us?