SW: The Smugglers of Naboo OOC Thread

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTick

You guys are lucky this fastplay game lets you go first all the time or you might've been toast in that fight.  For the rest of it, you'll have to wait until I can get home and read the 'real' game book to figure out how a disarm attempt is going to work for you. :P
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Megan

Quote from: "TheTick"You guys are lucky this fastplay game lets you go first all the time or you might've been toast in that fight.  For the rest of it, you'll have to wait until I can get home and read the 'real' game book to figure out how a disarm attempt is going to work for you. :P

Yeah, I was kind of wondering about initiative, but I figured you'd tell us if they got an action in before us.

Meanwhile, who's got the skills to give the wookie first aid?

T_Smith

We need a Sam to go find me some athelas.

Megan

*searches through Arani's pack to see if I brought any bandaids*

TheTick

No bandaids, but I would let Rann use one of his uses of Heal Self on Rorworr.  It won't fix him up totally but it's better than nothing.  Just an FYI, you should keep an eye out for medpacs...I'm sure the smugglers have some somewhere, considering how dangerous the jungle is.  Just sayin'.  ;)
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Megan

Hope the poor professor doesn't feel too overwhelmed by all us jabbering at him. :D

Enjoy your weekend, Tick!

Megan

*pines, just a little bit*

TheTick

We'll be moving again, either tonight or tomorrow morning.  ;)

Megan

:)

Nighthawk

Note: Even though the bowcaster does more damage than the new weapon, the reload time on it is lethal.

And I don't see in the mechanics any bonuses to defense from reloading in cover, is there? If you're as much of a target while reloading than you are while firing, best not to worry about reloading.

Megan

I don't have a problem with that. I'll let you guys work that out.

Megan

So, I was thinking about this, and I'm not sure if Rorworr is going to want to give up his bowcaster, since it's a racial weapon. Kinda like, I'd be surprised if Rann were to give up his lightsaber, even if there was a weapon that did better damage. Of course, it's entirely up to Nathan how he wants to play it, but just tossing that out there.

Nighthawk

Nobody touches my lightsaber but me, got it? ;)

I figured the same, hence my wording of the statement... I figured he wouldn't part with the bowcaster.

Megan

I'd love to take advantage of a surprise round, but realistically speaking, I think Arani would be too surprised by the open fire to react quickly enough to open fire in that same round.

Of course, I'm assuming a six-second round (a la D&D), which could be totally off base. If it's enough time to react to Galak's actions, then sure, I'll take a low-aimed shot. :D

TheTick

I WILL have something for you guys soon - it's been pretty crazy, both here and at work.