Crypt of the Everflame - OOC

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTick

So I was in the hospital for a few days, then jumped straight into "vacation" with limited internet.  Still want to get things moving again.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Lotofsnow

Sorry, man. I hope you're doing ok.

TheTick

Yeah, fine.  I was sitting at work, when the worst pain I've ever felt hit my chest/sides along with nausea.  Got the heart checked out, wasn't that, honestly I don't think they know exactly what it was.  My feeling is some sort of weird muscle spasm or something?  Anyway, the fact that it was my chest meant I got a wonderful overnight stay at Kenmore Mercy (nice people, very attentive nurses, terrible food).
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

TheTick

*sigh* so this didn't work out the way I wanted. 

Scott R

Assuming you mean the game- I'm always up for a revival.

TheTick

I've been thinking about it.  As long as life doesn't throw another curveball or three...

TheTick

So I'm going to try and start things up again, probably right after the muddy hill (because that's not a very exciting starting-back-up point!).  Let me reach out and see if anyone else wants to try again.

Scott R

TheTick

So I've 2 that want to get back at it, if neither of the others respond, I'll recruit some new members.

TheTick

Alright, so I've got 3 of 4 commitments, if everybody can check in here (Scott, you are covered) assuming the notifications are still on for you, that would be great!

Lotofsnow

TheTick

High five!

Rolled 1d20 : 18, total 18

TheTick

Nighthawk

I don't have a problem with my character... I have a problem with him rolling dice badly and being the worst ranger EVER. :P

TheTick