Alternate color scheme?

Previous topic - Next topic

pooka

Is there a way to display the forum in an altrnate color scheme?  I had trouble reading colored text in the 3.5 game.

TheTick

There are a lot of really ugly themes for SMF - let me check something, hold on.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

TheTick

Okay, try this:  Go to Profile, then click Forum Profile on the dropdown there.  From there, put your mouse over Modify Profile, and click Look and Layout.  You can see the other themes I have installed there, and see if one works better for you.  Just let me know which you pick as I may have to add the dice icon to it.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

TheTick

As an alternative, I can switch up the colors of the text.

This is a test sentence.
This is a test sentence.
This is a test sentence.
This is a test sentence.
This is a test sentence.
This is a test sentence.
This is a test sentence.
This is a test sentence.
This is a test sentence.
This is a test sentence.
This is a test sentence.
This is a test sentence.
This is a test sentence.
This is a test sentence.
This is a test sentence.

Think I'll switch my DM chat color to orange - easier to see, still reads as a 'warning' color.