Crypt of the Everflame - OOC

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotofsnow

Sorry I went a bit long winded in my post. I doubt any would be of that length in the future.

Rakeesh

Rakeesh

In response to Nighthawk's question about familiarity with the crypt and its region, is that the sort of question we should roll knowledge for?

Lotofsnow

Thanks, guys!

I probably won't be posting much today. Super busy day ahead at work. I should be able to put something up later this evening though.

Scott R

I'd started to build out Sandy to be a two-weapon rogue, but with Dariel being a two-weapon ranger, and Maura being a frontline healer, I'm wondering if I should change his stats to be more of an archer-rogue.

Thoughts?

Rakeesh

Kirdo could use a secondary meat shield, and an archer standing in the back with him might suffice;)

TheTick

As far as your knowledge of the crypt, you know of it, but it is far enough away (about a day and a half) that you wouldn't have any first-hand knowledge.  Also, the townsfolk that HAVE been there would be cagey about giving details, to preserve the "surprises" that have been set up for you.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Rakeesh

My roll definitely plays into that. With a critical failure, Kirdo is almost certain Kassen is a town that exists.

TheTick

Only because friends and family leave a "50 First Dates" style display next to your bed every morning.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Lotofsnow

Maybe his excitement for the trip has caused him to avoid spoilers about it to a fault.

Rakeesh

Oh, man, an Adam Sandler movie backstory. That's gotta be worth two traits at least.

TheTick

I don't see "Flaw:  Bad at Movies" in the SRD. :D

Scott R

I saw that some of you had traits-- what are they, how do you get them?

(I used an online character builder-- pathguy-- to make my character, and there was no mention of them)

Lotofsnow

Quote from: Scott R on January 23, 2018, 09:48:39 AM
I saw that some of you had traits-- what are they, how do you get them?

(I used an online character builder-- pathguy-- to make my character, and there was no mention of them)

Info is here: https://www.d20pfsrd.com/traits/

When you create your character for a campaign, ask your GM how many traits you can select. In most cases, a new PC should gain two traits, effectively gaining what amounts to a bonus feat at character creation. Some GMs may wish to adjust this number somewhat, depending upon their style of play; you may only be able to pick one trait, or your GM might allow three or more. Even if your GM normally doesn't allow bonus traits, you might still be able to pick up some with the Additional Traits feat.

My bad for not clearing with TheTick if we were to pick the standard two.