[PF] Realm of the Fellnight Queen (7th level adventure)

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveRogers

Is there a website one can use to create a character sheet?

TheTick

Quote from: BigbyMichael on January 26, 2015, 08:33:32 PM
Friend of lotsofsnow. I'm interested, thinking of rolling up a druid alchemist, make him or her the chef or brewer for the feast that gets caught up in the madness

Welcome!  There's a man in town named Revas Benwold who is serving up a fish fry and ribs feast - there are volunteers here cooking and serving.  There's also a bridge where a few of the town's children are fishing and selling their catch to Revas.

Quote from: Lotofsnow on January 26, 2015, 08:37:39 PM
I'd say my character might be assisting with security for the wedding.

The bride and groom don't have any official security, but as the whole town is invited to the festivities, they'd have no problem with a few folks keeping an eye on potential troublespots (such as the free-flowing mead by the feast).

Quote from: SteveRogers on January 26, 2015, 09:41:56 PM
Is there a website one can use to create a character sheet?

That's tough - I have found a few but they don't seem to work well on my phone.  Android has the Pathfinder Toolkit but it's more for storing info after you've decided it.  If you can't find one that works for you, if you let me know which route you are going I can plug in your stuff in PCGen here and work with you on getting a workable sheet on Myth-Weavers that you should be able to edit via a phone or tablet.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

TheTick

I think I've got the board created right - I forget in between every time I do this.  I'd like to try and get one more player at least, but if we can get everyone already here ready to roll we can do it.  But the more the merrier. :D
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

SteveRogers

I have never played a healer before.  They are typically some variety of paladin or cleric with limited offensive capability, yes?

TheTick

Druids can fill the role as well, but typically a Cleric is the classic healer.  They can still be decently effective fighters, especially with a few levels under their belts (and using some of their buffs).  Paladins can contribute some Lay on Hands action and minor healing, but they are more "Smite the evil monsters!" and reduce the damage taken that way.

SteveRogers

Are clerics typically associated with specific deities?

BigbyMichael

Great! Ok my Druid is from a family of Alchemists / brewers who are serving up libations of course as a the family wedding present and she's acting as bar maid hauling around casks on her shoulders (big girl), setting up, serving, joking around with Revas. Let's say the groom or brides dad is loyal customer and family friend.

Quote from: TheTick on January 26, 2015, 10:36:32 PM
Quote from: BigbyMichael on January 26, 2015, 08:33:32 PM
Friend of lotsofsnow. I'm interested, thinking of rolling up a druid alchemist, make him or her the chef or brewer for the feast that gets caught up in the madness

Welcome!  There's a man in town named Revas Benwold who is serving up a fish fry and ribs feast - there are volunteers here cooking and serving.  There's also a bridge where a few of the town's children are fishing and selling their catch to Revas.

TheTick

Quote from: SteveRogers on January 26, 2015, 11:46:15 PM
Are clerics typically associated with specific deities?

Usually, yes.  It controls which domains you can pick for the extra benefits and domain spell.  The PF SRD has a listing of the normal deities IIRC and which domains they have associated with them.

SteveRogers

So, Isis could grant my character bonuses from the Good and the Healing domains.

TheTick

Oh, that's right, the gods of the Golarion setting are not in the SRD.  If you are looking at Healing and Good, I'll find the matching deity for the setting.

TheTick

Sarenrae is your best bet if you want the Good and Healing domains.

SteveRogers

Those domains appeared to offer the most benefit to a healer.

Lotofsnow