OOC Chatter

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotofsnow

Quote from: Sputnik314 on February 03, 2012, 05:03:58 PM
According to my backstory, I should be accross the street from Hightower, but pooka has told me in private messages that I'm not getting the point of what is going on.
I don't understand what she is saying either.

Based on what I understand, we were all travelling on the road together. All of us. So, unless you somehow scouted way ahead and built a shelter at the exact place we were going to hide from the storm, then you'd probably be with us and wondering what's up with this doorway in a hill.

Sputnik314

That is exactly what I'm trying to make pooka understand, I did speed ahead of you guys and build a shelter on the tor that Hightower was on.

TheTick

Unfortunately, your movement speed isn't such that you would've gotten ahead of them.  8)  Also, your building skills would be such that your shelter would be long gone in this weather.  But it's nice and dry inside the tor...
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

TheTick

There are 8 rats, if anyone is wondering.   ;D
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Nighthawk

You want rolls here, or do we spoiler them in the main thread?

Zedric's initiative...
Rolled 1d20+1 : 3 + 1, total 4

Quoth's initiative (I assume he acts separately)...
Rolled 1d20+2 : 17 + 2, total 19

And your die roller doesn't handle spaces... :P

Nighthawk

And two questions:
1) Did I get a chance to get Mage Armor up?
2) Who's the light source?

TheTick

I'll let the Mage Armor go - probably should've asked that one.  Oh well.

As for light, I figured plot lighting would work. ;)  Don't want it TOO complex for the new folks. 

Lotofsnow

Who needs light? Darkvision!

Rolled 1d20+2 : 8 + 2, total 10

Sputnik314

Die Potatoes!
Rolled 1d20+2 : 15 + 2, total 17

Sputnik314

It's kinda funny the fact that zedric's crow dealt more damage than Zedric himself.

Sputnik314

nevermind, pooka didn't change the login here.

pooka

Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1

Is my initiative -1 or 0?

Lotofsnow

Quote from: Sputnik314 on February 04, 2012, 10:18:31 AM
It's kinda funny the fact that zedric's crow dealt more damage than Zedric himself.

Not rolling for damage. Rolling to see the order in which we act. 1d20 + Initiative modifier

Lotofsnow

Quote from: pooka on February 04, 2012, 10:33:46 AM
This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1
Is my initiative -1 or 0?

Based on your -1 Initiative modifier and your roll of a "1," you go at Initiative 0. So, you're likely to go last, that's all it means.

Sputnik314

oooooohhh,
Quotenot rolling for damage, but the sequence in which we act