My "daily journal/diary entry"

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTick

I've done that on my phone accidently.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Sputnik314

I haven't updated on this thread for ages. I'm finaly back!

Sputnik314

Here again! Ive finnaly noticed that people are more likely to only view my threads rather than post. ???

TheTick

It happens a lot...once upon a time (before I was off this and a few other forums due to 2 kids/high risk pregnancies) there were more people talking here.  Someday again soon!
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Sputnik314

I just realized that I might have ADHD tendancies.

SpamHead

*casts resurrection*

"hello, are you alive?"

today was fairly routine, I mowed the lawn, but that is never really quite done.

rivka

Darn grass does tend to keep growing.
Good Kirk. Evil Kirk. The only difference between them: eyeliner.
- anonymous commenter on The Enemy Within

SpamHead

A large lawn does tend to cause mowing more difficult also. It does not help that when you cut the grass, it just goes to feed the next generation of lawn-parasites.

Sputnik314

SpamHead

The topic seems to be alive, but you never really can know.

Sputnik314

Today was boring, there's nothing I want to do, there's nothing happening at all, and it just seems like nothing will happen.  I came onto the forum and BAM!  No new posts.

Well, I guess I've experienced worse, there are days where I'm so bored, I'm angry at what's not happening.

SpamHead

I hurt my knee real bad yesterday. One minuet I was sitting in a odd position, the next I felt my knee pop three times in rapid succession. I've hurt my knee before but this is the first time it was really my fault.

SpamHead

On the plus side, it only hurt for a day and was more flexible (in that knee) for a month.

SpamHead

Went over to my cousins house for his birthday and had loads of fun.