My "daily journal/diary entry"

Previous topic - Next topic

Sputnik314

Hello! This is the daily notebook entry thread. Here, you can write short posts about how your day went, for example: "I just posted this thread." but you can write as much as you want in your posts. If it's more of a diary entry, you can put it in spoiler. That's all there is to it, pretty much. Have fun! ;D

pooka

Today I was pompous and my sister was crazy...
No, wait, I was crazy.

We went for a walk to the park, and I met a lady from church.  She was talking to her son about someone who shot a dog in a dog park.  I guess I'll look that up in the local news. 

pooka

I am feeling less sick than yesterday, but I still should get to bed.

Sputnik314

I got locked out of the house today so I had to climb in through a window. It almost ended horrible.

TheTick

Had to do that once, just after we moved into our house.  Middle of the day, and the only open window was in the front.  Have no idea how I avoided someone calling the police while I got a ladder out of the garage and climbed in.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

pooka

Locked out, I think you mean.  I used to get locked out kind of frequently when we lived downtown.  We had a sliding rear window that could be pressed in a way to defeat the latch.  The reason it was frequent is because we had a lock on the door knob so you could pull it closed and it would be locked.  Now we have a keyed deadbolt so that doesn't happen near as much.

Sputnik314

rivka

Quote from: Sputnik314 on June 15, 2012, 07:30:42 PM
I just discovered the fonts!
And you decided to go with Comic Sans?

*shakes head sadly*
Good Kirk. Evil Kirk. The only difference between them: eyeliner.
- anonymous commenter on The Enemy Within

TheTick

Comic Sans may have to go...

THIS FONT IS WORSE THOUGH.

Yeah, don't expect that option to stick around if things get annoying with it. ;)
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

pooka

I had some funny idea about fonts the other day.  But now I can't remember what it was.  It may have only been funny because I was on codeine. 

Sputnik314

Im kinda annoyed at the fact that no one will post on the phrases thread.

El Seed

It's so hot.

Oops. Wrong thread. *goes*
First: Never stand in back of a cow!

Sputnik314

That was not very funny.
QuoteIt's so hot!

Sputnik314

I put up a new topic in the gaming thread where you can put flash games for people to play.
I also removed the phrases thread.

Sputnik314

Why using the iPad I found out you can speak into the mic and it can say on email or something what you said.