Knock, knock, anybody home?

Previous topic - Next topic

Ela

No posts in the whole forum since May 31?

Where is everyone? :P

rivka

Good Kirk. Evil Kirk. The only difference between them: eyeliner.
- anonymous commenter on The Enemy Within

TheTick

I was solo-dad for Eva this weekend, while Thomas, Mattie and Jen were out of town, then once they were back, we did his birthday stuff.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

TheTick

Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

rivka

TheTick

I updated the forum software and just wanted to be sure the dice roller would still work. :D

rivka

I'm no expert, but it looks like it does.

TheTick

Yep.  It was a bit of a hack to get it working, so I just wanted to be extra sure.

Sputnik314

What is the point of this topic?

Ela

To find out if anyone was here.

Duh!  :P

I just read the whole thing and it was pretty darn funny.

But maybe you had to be there. ;)

SteveRogers

Ela

Yeah, how 'bout that. ;)

Like I said, I got out of the habit of checking this page.  :)

TheTick

SpamHead

I assumed all the dead topics would stay dead, but I suppose this one has come back to life.

Ela