Crypt of the Everflame - OOC

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTick

That's what I get for getting busy and not paying close attention.  Amending.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

TheTick

Okay, well look on the bright side, the wolf didn't trip you.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Lotofsnow

True. I'm down to 3hp though. So that's fun.

TheTick

Scott R

Getting to my feet from prone is a move action that provokes AOOs. Drawing the dagger is also a move action.

Being prone sucks.

Rakeesh

All the wolves have gone, correct?

TheTick

In this round, only 1 has gone so far.

Rakeesh

Oh, right, duh, surprise round. I'd like to wait to see what the other two wolves do first, if that's alright. See if anyone gets injured worse and if Kirdo should take a swipe at diverting that wolf's attention.

Nighthawk

Quote from: Scott R on February 27, 2018, 06:07:23 AM
Getting to my feet from prone is a move action that provokes AOOs. Drawing the dagger is also a move action.

Being prone sucks.

God, I liked Pathfinder... until... ;)

Scott R

QuoteI liked Pathfinder... until.

I can understand why getting up from prone is a move action (but I think it should not draw AOOs).  I am having a hard time reconciling the idea that moving 30 feet is an equivalent effort to drawing a dagger.

Ah, well.

TheTick

Advancing things today, once I get all this damn snow moved.

Once your base attack bonus is +1 or higher, you can draw a weapon as part of another move action.  Sucks for level 1 rogues though.

Scott R

TheTick

Yeah, the wolves rolled poorly. 

Lotofsnow

Waiting on Kirdo, right? Just want to make sure we're not waiting for me.

Rakeesh

Bugger, I didn't realize Tick had posted, thought he was froze over. I'll reply by this afternoon.