Crypt of the Everflame - OOC

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott R

Sandy will tote wood and do camp chores with a will, but you don't really want him picking the campsite. Like Maura, he'll leave the Survival checks to the professionals.

Nighthawk

Oh my god I'm like the worst ranger ever.  :-[

Lotofsnow

Quote from: Nighthawk on February 07, 2018, 09:45:53 PM

Especially because you failed the Nature check to notice Sandy is a he.  ;)

Nighthawk

Quote from: Lotofsnow on February 07, 2018, 09:47:34 PM
Quote from: Nighthawk on February 07, 2018, 09:45:53 PM

Especially because you failed the Nature check to notice Sandy is a he.  ;)

I... uh... am roleplaying the roll. Yeah, that's it.

Sorry, it's been a long day. :P

Scott R

I am enjoying this game very much.

TheTick

Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Lotofsnow

FYI, Maura's Light stone is currently covered by her hand, so not really providing any light. Feel free to tell her to throw it toward any noise you hear.

TheTick

Nighthawk, did you decide to trust Sandy's watch ability (ie, is Dariel asleep)?
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Nighthawk

Quote from: TheTick on February 08, 2018, 01:15:53 PM
Nighthawk, did you decide to trust Sandy's watch ability (ie, is Dariel asleep)?

Yes, without my further response assume that I am. But I'm probably not sleeping well... ;)

TheTick

Let's go ahead and get some initiative rolls going.  Creative solutions to problems are always welcome. ;)

Rakeesh

How do we handle that for those of us asleep?

TheTick

Roll Perception also - a sleeping character's DC is higher but you could still be awakened by the activity and noise so far.

Rakeesh

Initiative +1
Rolled 1d20+1 : 6 + 1, total 7

Perception +3
Rolled 1d20+3 : 1 + 3, total 4

Rakeesh

After that crit on my watch perception this seems fair.