[PF] Realm of the Fellnight Queen (7th level adventure)

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTick

Hello all, I'm going to run "Realm of the Fellnight Queen", and am looking for 4 to 6 players starting at 7th level.  You can pretty much use anything you can find that is Paizo material at the Pathfinder SRD though guns are rare.  The story begins in the town of Bellis on the border of the nation of Andoran for the happy event of a wedding!  Elyin Ursage is marrying Kailah Winmede and the whole town is invited.  Your hook to the adventure should revolve around them - either you know the groom (Elyin is a half-elf Ranger, part of a group called the Foresthawks), the bride (Kailah is the daughter of the town's apothecary), or you could be there in another official capacity (delivery presents from out of town family and friends, what have you).  You can even be related if that works better for you.

Not to spoil anything else, the adventure is quite nature-themed, involves gnomes, drunk treants and one scary sorceress.  Also, bees (Bellis is known for honey and mead).
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Phil

Sounds fun!

I've had it in the back of my head that the next Pathfinder character I'd play is a Cleric.  But he's probably a little too close to Owen Deverin, especially if that game might be starting back up.  So I'll give it some thought today.

Phil

Okay, so it might be too "on the nose", but I have a previously built character who is an elven ranger with a hawk companion.  Seems like she'd make an excellent "foresthawk".  I created her for a Kingmaker campaign that I had to drop out of a while back.  The level 1 sheet is here.

Perhaps a cousin of Elyin?

TheTick

A cousin on the Elf side works fine.

I do think the line between Cleric and Paladin gets a bit blurry, especially with some of the archetypes available.  I'm trying to get into a PF game at the Giant's forums now with a Hospitaler which is basically a Paladin with more Cleric-ish channel energy.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Lotofsnow

I have a lawful good thief catcher type character. Pick locks, find and disable traps, sneak around, hunt down bad guys. That sort of thing.

TheTick

Sounds useful.

I have a ton of concepts I want to try, but I really miss the Dragon Disciple sorc I was using in a previous game.  I had to bow out but the game died shortly after anyway.

SteveRogers

I may try and put a sheet together, but I am uncertain.

TheTick

Are you thinking of porting over your monk or going a different route?

Lotofsnow

Quote from: TheTick on January 26, 2015, 10:02:36 AM
Sounds useful.

I have a ton of concepts I want to try, but I really miss the Dragon Disciple sorc I was using in a previous game.  I had to bow out but the game died shortly after anyway.

Yeah, this character is a backup I made for the sandbox game my group had running for awhile. We put that campaign on indefinite hold, so I never got a chance to play this guy. I also had a transmuter mage, a summoner, and another version of Yiki that I played in that game. Good times.

SteveRogers

Quote from: TheTick on January 26, 2015, 03:10:01 PM
Are you thinking of porting over your monk or going a different route?

I gave half a thought to porting over my character from the Candor game over on Sake if possible.

SteveRogers

TheTick

BigbyMichael

Friend of lotsofsnow. I'm interested, thinking of rolling up a druid alchemist, make him or her the chef or brewer for the feast that gets caught up in the madness

Lotofsnow

I'd say my character might be assisting with security for the wedding.

SteveRogers

Let me see if I can figure out a way to create a character sheet on my phone.