[PF] Pathfinder Adventure Path

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTick

:D  I've been using the 5.17.20 build of PCGen lately, which works well, and has almost everything from the PF SRD available.  And if you have any questions, feel free to ask as I've been building characters like crazy recently.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Lotofsnow

Hmmm... I could stand to make another character, what with my RL Pathfinder campaign taking a break to play Shadowrun.

I have no idea what I'll play though. Maybe an oracle. I guess it depends on what else we get.

Porteiro

Heh.  I was considering an oracle as well.

That's OK.  Making characters is fun, and there are plenty of character concepts to go around.

Lotofsnow

I'll consider you with dibs then, since you voiced your interest first. There are a ton of great classes in Pathfinder, that was just the first that came to mind.

SpamHead

Hey I just arrived, porteiro is my dad and I was thinking of playing a sorcerer.

Porteiro

Yup.  This is my oldest.  He's been itching to play a sorcerer for a while now.  I hope that you guys can indulge him.

TheTick

If the game I'm playing in ever gets off the ground (elsewhere) I'll be playing a draconic-bloodline sorc.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

SteveRogers

I'll have to take a look and start building a character later tonight after I get off work.   8)

Lotofsnow

TheTick

Buncha spellslingers in here.  At least Pathfinder monks are tougher than their poor 3.5 selves.  (I'm not complaining, mind you, just commenting)

Lotofsnow

Well, I'll be going wild shape druid, but that's not for a few levels, unfortunately.

SteveRogers

This character won't be a bard.   ;D

Phil

Quote from: TheTick on November 02, 2012, 01:37:20 PM
Buncha spellslingers in here.  At least Pathfinder monks are tougher than their poor 3.5 selves.  (I'm not complaining, mind you, just commenting)

I can consider switching to my Sacred Shield Paladin.  It's a very "tanky" build, with something close to a 4E style aggro feature even.

Also, I've been spending considerable mental energy researching and tweaking both the Crane-Style and Brawler-Style monk builds.  :)

Lotofsnow

So, I'm a bit confused about my druid animal companion. It has 2 hit dice. I imagine I would roll them, just as I would my druid. Correct?

Phil

The SRD has this to say:

QuoteHow do I determine hit points for my animal companion?

Animal companions receive average hit points per hit die. For d8, the average is 4.5. Multiply 4.5 times the number of hit dice your animal companion has and round down. Recalculate hit points for your companion each time it gains additional hit dice. After its hit points are calculated, add in appropriate bonuses from its Constitution modifier, feats, and so on.

Also howdy, nice to meet ya :).