Section 5 - Narrow Hallways Are Never Dangerous

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotofsnow

With a frustrated sigh, Yiki takes another shot at the spider.

Rolled 1d20-1 : 6 - 1, total 5

Rolled 1d6 : 6, total 6

Nighthawk

Zedric threads a missile of arcane energy through the crowd in front of him.

Magic Missile... 1d4+1 damage
Rolled 1d4+1 : 3 + 1, total 4

Sputnik314

Taggart runs, slides, and points his sword up as he slides under the tarantula

Stain my armor in your blood!
Rolled 1d20+4 : 4 + 4, total 8

Rolled 1d6+0 : 2, total 2

pooka

Imfei swings the mace again, not waiting to see if the beast has been checked by the prior assaults.
Rolled 1d20+4 : 16 + 4, total 20

Rolled 1d6+3 : 2 + 3, total 5

Ghreahhh! she garbles.

TheTick

The rest of the team is startled when a ball of energy skims just over their heads and collides with the spider.  Zedric nods with approval. (hit, -4hp)
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

TheTick

Taggart's attack misses, but Imfei shakes off the last of the webbing, and slams her mace down on the spider's head with a sickening crack.  It's guts spill out on the rough rock floor, and it moves no more.  (DEAD)

Imfei steps carefully to one side to allow the others to take a look in, and it's a grim scene.  The floor is littered with web-encased husks, most of them rat-sized, but several are large enough to be a humanoid creature.

Spoiler: ShowHide
Give yourselves 75 more XP, and if you want to poke around in here, go ahead.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Lotofsnow

It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it.

Yiki the barbarian pushes himself to the front and begins hacking open the web clusters.

TheTick

Yiki searches the the web-encased bodies (rats and humanoids, some not recognizable), but doesn't find anything.

TheTick

With Yiki coming up empty in his search, the rest of the group goes back down the hall where they came from.  There is one more room to the north that is unexplored.

That hall is wide enough for two to walk side by side, and if you want to check out the northern room, just say "I go in front!" or "I stay in the back!". :D

pooka

Imfei picks up her torch again.  Next time I'm bringing a poncho.  She leads out toward the north. 

Lotofsnow

Yiki follows, but keeps to the back. His eyes scan the ceiling for more spiders.

Sputnik314

Taggart wants to brave the outside.
Is it still hailing?

TheTick

Taggart slips back down the hall to do a weather check, and is dismayed to see it's still raining.  At least the hail has stopped, though the lightning still flashes and the thunder shakes the entrance hall.

Yeah, still sucks out there.  Future adventures aren't quite so railroady.

Sputnik314

Taggarts pride motions him outside. and mabe foolishly follows his pride.
maybe I'll be able to fix my shelter.

TheTick

New Thread!  And Taggart can go off and do that stuff, but I'm not rolling with it too much while the other stuff is going on.