Section 3 - The Right Room Makes All The Difference

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotofsnow

Yiki shrugs.

"Well, if no one else wants the headband, I suppose I could put it on. The studs aren't really my style, but..."

Sputnik314

Fine, all I need are pearls, and not just ordanary pearls.

TheTick

[DM]Think most has been addressed in OOC thread...anything else doin' in here?[/DM]
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Sputnik314

TheTick

As each person tucks their gold or pearl in their bag, or dons their headband, they walk back out to the central room.  The long hallway is all that's left unexplored.  Each adventurer looks at the other, as if trying to decide who wants to go first.  Or at all.

Spoiler: ShowHide
The hallway is wide enough for 2 characters to walk side by side.  If you explore, we'll need volunteers to lead the way.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Lotofsnow

It's okay, guys. I got point.

Yiki grins at his allies before turning to head down the passageway, his half-orc eyes easily peeling away the darkness.