Crypt of the Everflame - OOC

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTick

So, you guys have to get down the hill.  At the end of the day, three Acrobatics checks will need to be rolled for each of you to make it to the bottom, BUT I'm all good with any in-character ideas for making it easier.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Nighthawk

Here is where I fall to my death.  ::)

TheTick

If you die an ignominious death, perhaps your teammates can come up with a suitable lie to tell the townsfolk.  "He definitely got thrown into a mountain by a demon, and did NOT slide down a muddy hill and hit his head on a tree stump."
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Lotofsnow

Sorry guys! I hadn't gotten any notifications and forgot to check back! Posting now.

Scott R

NATURAL 20!

Sandy forgoes the rope and somersaults down the hill.

Even the Russians give him a 10.0.

Lotofsnow

I was going to tie a rope around you, but looks like you won't need it.

TheTick

(pssst, I need 3 of the rolls to make it all the way down, you may have just jinxed yourself)

Nighthawk

Crap. I've been dealing with some personal problems... I'll try to catch up on this soon.

ETA: And, as could be expected, I descended the hilly terrain with the subtlety of a lawn dart.

Scott R

Lotofsnow

Did you tie Maura's rope to yourself like she offered? That's in addition to using the rope to climb down.

TheTick

Nighthawk, no worries, it's not like *I've* been consistently here (though you are going through a heck of a lot more than me!).  When you can, roll that check 2 more times.  And I'm assuming everyone was using whatever ropes were offered, simply because you seem like a sensible group.  So far.

Nighthawk

Quote from: Lotofsnow on June 14, 2018, 06:42:27 AM
Did you tie Maura's rope to yourself like she offered? That's in addition to using the rope to climb down.

I didn't even see that it was offered, so although I would likely say "no" because I wasn't explicit, I'll leave it to DM's discretion.

Lotofsnow

Lotofsnow

Odd. Didn't tamper with any rolls. Just changed the post to say she shakes her head at her companions.

TheTick

Yeah, it does that.  Reaching out to Rakeesh through other means.

Also, I'm around somewhat sporadically while I deal with real life crap.