Crypt of the Everflame - OOC

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTick

She's OK.  Passed out leaving Shea's on Sunday, ended up in the hospital until last night.  Turns out she's got the same condition as her brother and her body doesn't regulate her blood pressure very well.  May eventually end up with a pacemaker but at least it wasn't a stroke like they originally thought.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

TheTick

Last call for talky bits.  You will all have recovered 1 HP in the night.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

TheTick

Just looking for a check-in from the other two and we'll move on down the road.

Nighthawk

Crikes, I forgot my character's name for a sec... :P

Give me a bit.

TheTick

Nighthawk

And with a 4 on the die in Survival, I continue to be the WORST. RANGER. EVER.

At least with that Stealth no one will see how clueless I am.

TheTick

You will walk straight into a tree very quietly.

Lotofsnow

Oh look. I rolled a 1. No big surprise.

TheTick

Heh.  Well, now that you've discovered what the form is, you can try some different rolls to investigate further.  They can't all be 1s.

Nighthawk

He's probably the last ranger that came through here. :P

TheTick

TheTick

Anybody else wanting to do any other investigating?

Lotofsnow

Maura isn't the best at investigation, but I'll have her check it out.

TheTick

Will move things along in a bit, been a rough couple of days (glad to see everybody piping up though!).

Nighthawk

I've had a weird couple of days... I'm heavily involved in a D&D alternate reality game, so much so that people are questioning whether I'm an in-game character or not (see bottom of that page).