Crypt of the Everflame - OOC

Previous topic - Next topic

Nighthawk

Darius drops his weapons, yelling "KILL ME ALREADY!!!" at anything that will listen.  :-\

Lotofsnow

Maura will come to Darius's aid once I know how Kirdo's attack went.

Lotofsnow

I'm really starting to hate this die roller.

Rakeesh

Eventually when enough time has passed and it's declassified, we can do a FoI and get to the truth!

TheTick

You guys already have the right idea - talk among yourselves, heal up as needed or possible, and then it is sleep time again.  If you don't have anything else to say, just let me know here that you are all set to move on.

Oh, and all of you have 500xp so far.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Lotofsnow

Remind me how Pathfinder resting works. Is it your level HP per night of rest or is Constitution added?

TheTick

You get 1HP/level per full night of rest (and there's enough time left tonight for that to occur).  Someone with the Heal skill can double that if they are able to tend to you (DC 15 check, good for up to 6 people other than themselves).
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

TheTick

With the healing that's happened, here's where everyone is at pre-rest:
Maura -1hp
Sandy -4hp
Dariel -5hp
Kirdo -2hp

TheTick

If nobody else has anything, we'll get everybody rested and rolling in the morning.

Lotofsnow

I was kind of waiting for Dariel to chime in. Maura can heal him unless he has some other way to regain hitpoints. If that's the case, she can heal Sandy. I'd prefer to do it before resting so Maura gets that spell slot back.

Nighthawk

Sorry, damn it, complicated life. Let me get back up to speed.

ETA: I don't have a way to regain hit points beyond resting.

TheTick

Maura's healing options improve greatly at Level 2 and 3 IIRC.

TheTick

Will try and move things along today if you guys are ready, but FYI, I'm away this weekend.

TheTick

*sigh* been hectic here, after we came back from the birthday weekend, my sister in law ended up in the hospital.  Working on this still.

Lotofsnow

No worries, dude. Hope everything turns out alright.