SW: The Smugglers of Naboo OOC Thread

Previous topic - Next topic

Megan

No worries, Tick. Get to it when you get to it. :)

Nighthawk

I'm going to be on vacation and completely out of contact from the 14th to the 19th. Going to Disney World; wife sorta surprised me with a trip.

Don't get me killed in my absense.

Megan

:twisted:

Would we do that?

*rubs hands together evilly*

TheTick

You might not, but I would.  Er, the dice would.  *whistles*
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Derrell

Sorry I haven't been around.  The computer went on the fritz.  No internet for the last few days. :cry:

Nighthawk

*POKE!*

Megan

We're waiting on the wookie now, right? Although I imagine he's just going to fire his shiny new blaster, possibly pegging Rann in the tush...which would be very amusing...:D

TheTick

*quickly deletes draft post with Rann shot in hindquarters*

Uh, what was that all about?
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Megan

Rats!

*makes plans to "miss" her next shot*

Nighthawk

Considering we're the Keystone Cops of the Rebel Alliance...

Megan

I have to point out again that I have been hitting stuff. It's just all you boys that suck.

Also, I was under the impression it was too early in the timeline for the Rebel Alliance to have been formed yet.

Nighthawk

Yeah, yeah... :P

TheTick

Working on it, guys, sorry.  Switching to a different dice roller, finding the time.