SW: The Smugglers of Naboo OOC Thread

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTick

Sounds like we're ready!  I'll post the next bit in Turn 1 - the first part that will need your response. :D
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Nighthawk

/force choke!

OK... fine then!

TheTick

Darn people at work too busy to post.  I have many more ways to kil--er, entertain you.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Derrell

OK, I posted.  I love having the day off work.  I only waited this long to post to see if Arani would chime in on the possibilty of opening the lock without it blowing us all to kingdom come.

Megan

Sorry, Tick, I was out on a date. :D

Derrell

Does your husband know about that? :wink:

Megan

:mrgreen: Since he was out on the date with me, I'm gonna guess he does.

Derrell

I think our GM needs to find the other party members and thwap them upside the head. :wink:

TheTick

I know Nate can't post from work, so we'll chill until a bit later.  Nighthawk too, I think.  :D

Derrell

8) I guess I can chill out for a bit.  Besides , if you thwap Nate ,his wife might come after you with one of those swords she keeps around the house. :mrgreen:  :wink:

TheTick

She's all talk.  She'd never stab me.

Megan

Ok, I'm confused. Did we decide to open the front door, or to scout around?

If I'm reading right, Galak wants to open the door, Rann and Rowr want to scout around.

And I am fine with either, which means, assuming we go with majority rule, we scout. Unless Galak or Rann wants to step up and play leader, of course. :D

Derrell

Nate went and fixed the speeder.  I think we've agreed to try the front door.  That's what I understand, anyway.

Megan

Alrighty, I'll have a whack at the door, then. :D

Megan

Arani is starting to get a very inflated opinion of her fighting skills. :D

It's a good thing she flubbed that computer use roll on the speeder, or she'd be in danger of being unbearably smug.